- Loving Charlie giving Chris Grayling a grilling on BBC breakfast - go Charlie! 4 days ago
- Advisers need to prepare for MiFID - platforms, providers & DFMs can't do it all for you.@Danby Bloch has practical… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- What a great performance by @chantellecam - terrific body punches. V exciting women's #boxing 1 week ago
- Productivity explained? It's been propped up by famously hard-working East Europeans. Eventually we'll realise the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Chris Froome to attempt Giro d’Italia - TdF double in 2018 bit.ly/2Bmw2x9 >extremely ambitious, even for him, best of luck! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Pensions
There is a massive issue in the SIPP industry at the moment: the FSA’s proposals for a new SIPP capital adequacy regime. There’s a big difference between capital adequacy and capital punishment but, nonetheless, it seems the difference needs clarifying. … Continue reading
I have come to a startling realisation: it is just incredible how little attention we pay to detail, how imprecise we are, how much rubbish we inadvertently talk.