- A look at UK stats by @PensionsGuru: expect later retirements to be imposed sooner goo.gl/sBxPVE 3 days ago
- What sort of Brexit? The actual options, not the court-jester suggestions econ.st/2tO8op9 >should have been on referendum 4 weeks ago
- Got to agree with Mike Morrison FCA are sidling up to the DB transfer advice issues but aren't there yet goo.gl/qgRDwf 1 month ago
- Kim Jong Un won't change. Nor will Trump. What would happen if NK attacked USA? Who wants to find out? Xi Jinping ought to think about that. 1 month ago
- RT @GrahamBentley: @langcatlinda @sipphound @VirginMoney Review your judging panel, or reprehensability meter. More AUM at higher OCF with… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Pensions
There is a massive issue in the SIPP industry at the moment: the FSA’s proposals for a new SIPP capital adequacy regime. There’s a big difference between capital adequacy and capital punishment but, nonetheless, it seems the difference needs clarifying. … Continue reading
I have come to a startling realisation: it is just incredible how little attention we pay to detail, how imprecise we are, how much rubbish we inadvertently talk.