- More Brexit collateral damage: cold calling ban will be 5 yrs too late. FCA calculate 100k people p.a. at risk goo.gl/8kqPDX 1 day ago
- Think With Profits funds are all similar? Asset allocation, stock selection & returns vary a lot! @BW_LLP research goo.gl/v3ExzH 4 days ago
- FSCS paid £3.8m, "adviser" couple scooped £2.6m + £££ expenses, £350k fine waived: blatant financial crime, paying goo.gl/StVvoa 1 week ago
- Rather than buy a table for 10 at 'the most easily won' awards, we prefer @IIC_UK goo.gl/146qUd 1 week ago
- This VAT mess needs tidying: no clarity, no level playing field, genuine ppl coming to different conclusions goo.gl/K2Ws46 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Pensions
There is a massive issue in the SIPP industry at the moment: the FSA’s proposals for a new SIPP capital adequacy regime. There’s a big difference between capital adequacy and capital punishment but, nonetheless, it seems the difference needs clarifying. … Continue reading
I have come to a startling realisation: it is just incredible how little attention we pay to detail, how imprecise we are, how much rubbish we inadvertently talk.